For the Facility
How the SOLO-STEP® system can help a company’s bottom line.
The SOLO-STEP® System is a unique tool that allows patients and their families to see positive results immediately. It is a wonderful marketing tool to differentiate facilities from their competitors.
In this age of denials, the SOLO-STEP® System gives you an added bonus as a skilled tool that payers can understand. When the product is explained to reviewers, they typically have a better understanding of how services are and should continue as skilled.
The SOLO-STEP® System can limit your exposure to risk. In conjunction with a competent rehab specialist, the product makes falls a thing of the past.
Typically, if a patient falls, the therapist does the best he or she can to slow the fall or protect the patient from injury. But the SOLO-STEP® System can do the heavy lifting. Think of it as the most inexpensive insurance policy you ever owned.
Departments often have high needs with high-risk patients for multi-therapist treatments. The SOLO-STEP® System allows for easy set up with the most challenging patients and then one-on-one care for the majority of the treatment.
For the Therapist
- Minimizes risk of injury to caregivers, potentially extending career longevity
- Ability to step away and view total body alignment during gait training
- Decrease number of caregivers needed to ambulate patients
- Increased productivity
- Allows caregivers to fully concentrate on the patient rather than anticipating falls
For the Patient
- Reduces fear of falling
- Develops Confidence
- Promotes more advanced therapy
- Safe atmosphere for balance and gait training
- Allows for natural arm swing
- Doesn’t require use of upper body that is essential for parallel bars
- Can be used to make the transition between assistive devices with confidence
- Harness can be put on easily from a sitting position